AIRWORTHINESS COURSE (AWC)
- You must be 20 years of age to begin.
- You must have finished your high school education (or equivalent).
- You must be able to read, write, speak English proficiently.
- Concept of Airworthiness
- The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- Nigeria Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Overview of Nig.CARs
- Aircraft Certification Process
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Maintenance Programmes
- Ageing Aircraft
- Air Operator Certification
- Approved Maintenance Organisations
- Personnel Licensing Overview
- Quality in Aircraft Maintenance and Operations
- Human Factors and Error Management
- Safety Management and Accident Prevention
- Manuals & MEL
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet